Pages

Wednesday 24 February 2016

What Ive been Reading

What I've been Reading            Image result for stephanie mutukuScreenshot 2016-02-25 at 11.38.34 AM.png
This week I've been reading The Butterfly Effect. Written by Stephanie Matuku. The whole book is about a lady who is short called Mrs Anderson who's babysitting kids across the road for the weekend while there dads at a wedding But they don't want to stay with her cause there's something not right.


One of my favourite parts in the story was when I first saw Mrs Anderson and When they saw her in a big sack and a grey book on her bed that said how to be a butterfly that was Gross

5 comments:

  1. Hi Iverson. That sounds like an interesting story alright. Maybe you could read it to me next time. I like how you have summarised some parts of it and shared it on your blog. Keep up the great reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Iverson. I like the way how you describe the character in the story.😄

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Iverson,
    I came to read your second book review and your recount. Try to not fall behind, make sure you catch up on the buddy check system in place and colour your work dark green when ready to be checked by me. Kia Kaha, I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi my name is Anthony from Owairaka District School.Cool book we read school journals .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome book review Iverson, It was very descriptive and interesting, I love it!:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.