Pages

Monday 20 June 2016

Do you have a favorite author?

This week I've been reading Santa Claws by Paul Jennings.Screenshot 2016-03-22 at 9.38.37 AM.pngImage result for paul jennings
It is   about a boy called Sean whose lips are gone because he said Santa is fake and he’s just got a pillow stuffed under his top.
He told his little brother that everyone gets Two wishes each no one believed him .
So Helen the mum said I wish you didn’t have such of a big mouth.


My favourite part of the book was when  Sean had no lips.
What I have learnt is to never tell a little kid that santa is fake
What surprised me was that they got to have 2 wishes each and it actually came true.
Something interesting is that Sean used a straw to drink soup

What have you been reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.