Pages

Monday 18 June 2018

Learning to Code

We have been learning to code.  The coding I chose was minecraft
I enjoyed completing the levels
It was challenging when we got up to the higher levels
I helped others by showing them how to work it and what they did wrong and right
I needed help with higher levels.
It took me 45 minutes to finish the 12 stages.  When I finished the 12 stages I got a certificate.  I took screenshots as I worked my way through the stages.  When you look at the screenshots you can see how I used blocks to create the code which made me complete the level
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Iverson, it's Zephaniah here. I like the way how you explained what you did on learning how to code. One nice thing I heard in your post was that you helped others how to work and Finnish all the levels. I also like the way you screenshot-ed your certificate and a photo to show what you've been doing. Maybe next time you could add more sense to what your explaining in the text for example, the punctuation and putting it all together so it all can make sense well it's in one paragraph. But overall, great DLO on learning how to code. Blog You Later!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.