Pages

Monday 29 August 2016

CHINA! Read this cool fact book review

This week I have been reading CHINA by Jillian Powell
It is a fiction picture book.  It is mainly about how the city works and what it's like to live in China.

Here are some facts about China


  • China is a communist state, called the people's republic of China.

  • The Chinese currency is the yuan or the renminbi - the people's currency

  • China is the fourth largest country in the world.


  • Did you know more Chinese people speak a language called mandarin more than Chinese

This Chinese book tells you about what is going on in China like Parades,Festivals Shows and more.  Read this book to find out more information on China

One thing that amazed me that filled me up with joy was how weird that was that some of the Chinese people speak better in Mandarin.

What have you been reading this week?


4 comments:

  1. Hello Iverson, I am Hannah a year six at Gilberthorpe School in Christchurch.
    I am amazed at all the different facts, I was most amazed by the fact the the Chinese people speak more Mandarin than Chinese,
    I wonder if you went to China would you speak more Chinese or Mandarin?
    If you would like to check out my class log here it is: http://rimuclass2016.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hannah,
    I was also Amazed at that fact Isn't that just amazing. Thank you for commenting on my Blog I bet you have all sorts of cool things on your blog.Keep the good blogging up

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Iverson you have worked really hard and found some really good facts about China keep up the good work keep investigating different countries and people you have some awesome work on your blog.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.